Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Happy Birthday to Moo

I just love this Party Cow image from QKR Stampede. I grew up on a dairy farm and this image will be perfect for cards for all the guys in my family. This one is going to my brother in April.


I got the layout idea from a CTMH catalog of a scrapbook page. I liked the circle of circles.Mine are 1/2" punched circles.  I added the stitched "x's" in embroidery floss and used gray papers from a discontinued paper pack from SU! The red was some I had in my scrap stash that I am trying to dwindle down.

I colored the image with Tombow Dual Brush Pens: red #856, gray #N95, and flesh #850.

The inside says "Happy Birthday to Moo"

I hope you enjoyed this fun Party Cow card.

6 comments:

  1. I could have sworn, that those circles were buttons! Great idea Debbie! I love the image & color combo too. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Love the "buttons" Very nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The buttons are awesome! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two days, two cows ;-)
    Great job, wonderful card.

    Hugs Monika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that cow, great color combo too.

    ReplyDelete