Thursday, April 21, 2011

Love Bug!

Hello friends!
Today I'm showing you a card that I made using the "Warm and Fuzzy" (#11506) image from QKR Stampede.

I stamped the image onto white card stock and colored it with watercolor pencils. Then I used a glue pen and outlined the caterpiller and applied some green flocking over the glue.  Perfect for a little love sick caterpiller don't you think?!?!

The red diamond shapes at the top of the card are some small mosaic glass pieces that I had hanging around my craft room.  I knew I'd find a use for them.  I love how they coordinate with that heart.

Thank you for stopping by today.  Be sure to pop on over to the QKR Stampede store to see this and so many more wonderful images.  There really is something for everyone.

Until next time, Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

  1. He is adorable!
    Haven't noticed him before- great coloring and fun idea with the flocking.
    blessings Dawn ll

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice little fuzzy worm and your glass pieces and faux stitches look perfect.

    ReplyDelete