Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Fall box

Hi there! Today I wanted to share a fun little box I made using the Solid Oak stamp from Biblical Impressions. I found this triangle box template in my craft room...apparently it was "hiding", and it finally popped out to be used...lol. I started by tracing, scoring, and gluing some of the sides of the box shut. I also added some eyelets to thread the twine through. Next, I used 2 different color inks to ink up the leaf. I stamped the image in one color, then "rolled" the edges of the stamp in the other color.

I fussy cut them out, and layered onto the box. That is it! Super simple, but a cute little box for a fall party favor.


Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. I love this little box, what a great little box for a bit of candy or a small gift. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project, such a nice goody holder.

    ReplyDelete