Monday, September 5, 2011

Harvest Time!!!

Hi there. Sorry this is so late. We went camping last night at our property for a little Labor Day fun. Well, I totally got my days all mixed up with camping on Sunday night instead of Saturday night. So...better late then never...lol.


Today I thought I would create a fun fall themed project. With school starting up on Wednesday, and it being September...my mind is now focusing on fall things. Here is the card I made. I started by using the Leaf Background stamp from Eureka Stamps. I wanted to have some fall colors on it, so instead of inking it up with an ink pad, I used my brayer to add 3 different ink colors to the stamp before stamping it. Next I used watercolor crayons to color some of the leaves in the image. Next I layered that onto some PP from CTMH. Next, I used the Harvest Time stamp. I inked it up with Versamark, and stamped onto the velum. Then I embossed with copper embossing power. I layered that over the leaf background.



Well that is all. Have a fabulous day!

1 comment: