Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Dogs love Christmas too!

Hello!  Kristie here today!
I have an adorable Christmas card to show you today.

I made this card with "Dog Pile" (#17703) and "Piled High Christmas" (#23302) from Eureka! Stamps.

I stamped the image onto water color paper and colored it with water color crayons.  I used some Stickles on the star and ornaments and some Glossy Accents on the ribbon on the gift.
The inside sentiment was stamped with black ink and layered onto colored card stock to give it a little pop.

There are many wonderful images in the Eureka! Stamps store, whether you are looking for dogs, Christmas or both or maybe some thing else.
Hop on over and see what Eureka! Stamps has to offer. 
I'm sure you will find something you just love!

Thanks for stopping by today, come again soon!

2 comments:

  1. This is cute and works well for the tall card. Great job Kristie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute....looks very similar to the one I am posting tomorrow! Love that image!

    ReplyDelete