Monday, October 17, 2011

Stacked up Kitties

HI there. Wow...my creativity seems to have left me months ago, and not coming back...lol. I have not been happy with anything coming out of my craftroom lately. BUT...I am trying...lol. Anyway today I wanted to share a card I made using the Cat-r-Pillar stamp from Eureka Stamps. So when I ordered this stamp, I kinda missed the part that says how big it is...lol. But that is okay...I just love it! Some of the other Eureka DT ladies have been sharing the Dog Pile Stamp, so I decided to share the kitty version of it with you. Both images are very tall, but absolutely adorable. I stamped this image, and then colored with watercolor crayons. Next I layered onto some green CS. The PP I found in my stash and thought went perfect with the lights on the stamp. For the base I used some red CS. On the inside I stamped the Piled High Christmas sentiment. It goes perfect with this stamp and the dog stamp. If you like the piled animals, there is also a piled Bunny Stamp. The bunnies are more spring themed, but just as cute! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment