Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Pucker Up!


Hello All! Molly here from Miss Molly Creations!
I am so happy to tell you that I am also a member of the QKR Stampede Design Team!
They have some of the most adorable and lovable stamps you could ever find!

I am showcasing my most favorite of them all and he is also going to be placed in the lunch box of my husband to let him know he is my favorite :)

The title of this stamp is Pucker Up
And how could you not smile when you see him with open arms?


I keep these types of notes small just because I know Nick doesn't want anything he can't put in a pocket. I also know that he is not the type to appreciate the ribbon, brads, and fancy things that can be used.

I just let him know I love him and keep it simple.

2 comments:

  1. Cute choice of images Molly and fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, I love all the little turtles that QKR has. You did a great job with this one.

    ReplyDelete