Sunday, March 18, 2012

Happy Mothering Sunday for the UK Mums


Today I am sitting in my friends house crafting, we have sent the men to the pub to watch football (soccer) and my daughter Katie is lying on the sofa, I was treated this morning to a lovely bunch of flowers and a cute card. I then had to make my own coffee and roll n bacon!

Seeing as it is Mothering Sunday I was allowed time to craft and have spent a rather peaceful day with my die cutting, inking and stamping supplies, Helens son has been giving us coffee refills every other hour or so and its really nice :) I will go and make dinner in a little while but wanted to share with you the sample I had made.

The sample is a white on white card with a hint of peach. I used the beautiful Matthew 6: 26-27 stamp (which can be bought here http://www.biblicalstamps.com/proddetail.php?prod=38404)  and I can only apologise in advance for the photographs, Scottish Springtime involves a lot of bright light but at 6 degrees centigrade outside its still chilly.


I hope you all have a wonderful day and for the UK mummies, many blessings xx 

Karen





2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Happy Mother's Day to you. Soak up as much attention and "me" time as possible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kristie!! Sadly... reality was I made coffee rolls n bacon for all, tidied up and made dinner too :( ho hum at least I was loved when I did it!!

    ReplyDelete