Friday, January 18, 2013

Challenge #22 Cold and Frosty

Hello Crafty Friends, Happy Friday!

Welcome to QKR Stampede's 22nd Challenge! Thank you so much to all of you who joined us last week for our Snowman or Snow Challenge! What Beautiful Creations!

Our Winner Via Random.org is:
  3. Hazel  

Congratulations! Please Email Tina with the words "QKR Stampede Challenge Winner" in the Subject Line! *Also, Don't forget to Grab the Winner Badge from our Side Bar for for your Blog!!

 
Our Top 5 Entries For this Week Are:
Congratulations! Please Grab The Top 5 Badge From our Side Bar to Display on your Blog!

**OUR PRIZE FOR BEING THE RANDOM WINNER IS 2 DIGITAL IMAGES OF YOUR CHOICE FROM OUR QKR STAMPEDE STORE! HOWEVER, IF YOU ENTER & WIN USING A QKR STAMPEDE IMAGE, YOU WILL WIN 5 DIGITAL IMAGES OF YOUR CHOICE!!*** 
__________________________________________________
THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE IS:
Cold & Frosty


This Month Our Very Special Guest Designer is:
Hi!  I’m Darlene Pavlick (akronstamperdpk on SCS) and I live in Akron, Ohio.  Husband, Mark & I are originally from Pittsburgh, PA and that is where our families reside.  We have one daughter who is married with two teenage children and her own accounting business.  She is the one who got me started in paper crafting about 8 years ago.  She was selling Creative Memories and her friend Mindy (a fellow scrapper) was selling Stampin’ Up … to make a long story short, that’s where it all began and I’ve been paper crafting every day since.  It is my passion and mental therapy!  I’ve been blessed to meet SO MANY wonderful people from around the world, many have become personal friends and I’m not done yet! Please come visit me at Dar’s Crafty Creations (www.darscraftycreations.blogspot.com).

Here is Darlene's Beautiful Card Showcasing Image: digi13810 Snowy Barn
 Thank you so much Darlene!! This is truly Beautiful!


Now onto some more creative inspiration from the Design Team!  





 
Ruza   
 



 Tina






Reminder:

To play along with us, please post a direct link to the card/project on your blog using inlinkz and link back to our challenge from your blog.

You can join in as many other challenges with ours as you like! You can only enter our challenge a  MAXIMUM of 3 times per challenge. Please do NOT backlink to other cards you have previously Posted.

6 comments:

  1. Yippee!! Thank you sooo much for choosing me in your TOP 5! Excited? Yes!
    Congratulations to All.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for picking my card as a top 5! I am honored. Congrats to the other winners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for choosing my card as one of the Top 3, very honored.
    hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to all of the winners! Way to go! Enjoy your win!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely surprise to see that I won the previous challenge - I've emailed x

    ReplyDelete
  6. FABulous DT cards.
    Thank you soooo much for the Challenge.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete