Friday, April 19, 2013

Challenge #35- Punches and/ or Dies

Hello Crafty Friends, Happy Friday!

Welcome to QKR Stampede's 35th Challenge! Thank you so much to all of you who joined us last week for our For A Child Challenge! What Spectacular Creations!


Our Winner from Challenge #34 Via Random.org is:
Congratulations! Please Email Tina with the words "QKR Stampede Challenge Winner" in the Subject Line! *Also, Don't forget to Grab the Winner Badge from our Side Bar for for your Blog!!

Our Top 5 Entries for Challenge #34 Are:
Congratulations! Please Grab The Top 5 Badge From our Side Bar to Display on your Blog!

**OUR PRIZE FOR BEING THE RANDOM WINNER IS 2 DIGITAL IMAGES OF YOUR CHOICE FROM OUR QKR STAMPEDE STORE! HOWEVER, IF YOU ENTER & WIN USING A QKR STAMPEDE IMAGE, YOU WILL WIN 5 DIGITAL IMAGES OF YOUR CHOICE!!*** 
__________________________________________________

THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE IS:
Punches and/or Dies

Please Help us Welcome our April Guest Designer
My real name is Adriana, but my nickname is Ardilla. I am originally from Argentina, born in Buenos Aires. I studied Architecture and became an architect more than 20 years ago. I am Christian, I love Jesus as my Savior and try to have an alive relationship with Him.

 I am married to Jonathan and have a 7 year old daughter, Vicky, who loves to craft with mom. I love my family!!!  We actually live in Central Asia. I started crafting when I was 4 or 5 years old, my grandma taught me crochet, embroidery and coloring, and many more things; she was so talented... I inherited her love for crafts!!!!!! My first "professional" crafts were some painted mirrors, wooden stuff and decorations in naïf style and later I learned country style painting and made a lot of crafts. I also cross-stitched a lot from '98 to 2006. I started card making almost by accident when in 2007 I bought some nice papers I found in a paper shop and didn’t know what to do with them, but they were beautiful... my sister-in-law gave me the idea of card making so I started and since then I am learning more and more, different techniques, different tools and styles. I love to browse in craft blogs and see what other card makers do and learn more... I also like scrapbooking although I didn’t make too many pages yet… I like rubber and digi stamps. I color with aquarelable pencils. My style is more CAS than anything else. I love ribbons, lace, rhinestones, flowers and buttons to embellish my cards. At this moment I am part of Digi Makeover, Sketchy Friday & Gingerloft  challenge blogs and I love it!

 Here is Ardilla's Darling Card featuring Images:
sharing digi 11401


Now, onto some more creative inspiration from the Design Team! 


Deonna
 digi13209 Going Fishing


Sara P 
digi12201 Planting a Garden
digi9302 My Sunshine



 Mian
 digi16103 Old Golfer


Jacki
 digi12404 Rocket Dog



Deanne
 digi16304 Stocking Mouse



Bettina
 digi2102 Tea Time Rabbit


Ruza 
digi16220 Bouquet




Reminder:

For full details on the designers' cards you can click on their name which is linked to their blogs! We love to hear from you, so you are always welcome to visit, we would love to receive your comments!

To play along with us, please post a direct link to the card/project on your blog using inlinkz and link back to our challenge from your blog.

You can join in as many other challenges with ours as you like! You can only enter our challenge a  MAXIMUM of 3 times per challenge. Please do NOT backlink to other cards you have previously Posted.
    

7 comments:

  1. Adorable creations from the DT! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for another challenge - congrs to Shirl and the top five as well! Have a happy week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for selecting my card as a Top 5 - very much appreciated. Congratulations to the other winners. hugs, Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great reveal, DT! Congrats to the Guest Designer and all of the winners!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous DT inspiration, thank you for the great challenge.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yippee, thank you for picking my project for your challenge 34, I will forward you my info....
    Sweet hugs...

    ReplyDelete